Monday 17 March 2014

The Ted Baker Purse

Ted Baker leather purse
I have wanted to have this purse in my possession for so long, but every time I came close I convinced myself I couldn't afford it as at full price they're quite a hefty £75! However a couple of weeks ago I found out Ted Baker actually accept student cards, with 15% discount! It was now that I decided I couldn't talk myself out of it and the next thing I knew, it was mine!
I got it in a nude and it's such a gorgeous colour, with rose gold trims, that really finish it off well. You can't fault the quality of these purses, and they're extremely easy to keep clean, as they're real leather and so therefore are wipe clean.
The fastening is also so decorative, unlike the fastenings I've seen on other purses. However, this is where the one fault in this product comes in. The oval shaped hole in the 'cover flap' isn't big enough for the fastening and therefore it catches everything damaging the trim that's making the purse look finished. This sugests to me that there is a slight design floor, that said however, in no way am I put off this product, I will continue to use it until it physically falls apart.

Do you own/want to own this purse? What are your opinions?

No comments :

Post a Comment