Thursday 1 May 2014

Beauty Haul

Benefit POREfessional, Benefit High Beam and YSL Rouge Volupte Shine - 12
So me a few friends decided retail therapy was very much needed de-stress from A2 revision. So on Wednesday after we'd finished sixth form, that's exactly what we did. I went with the intention of just window shopping, however me being me it didn't end that way.
I've wanted to try more of Benefit's products for a while now after trying their foundation a couple of months back and I've seen rave reviews for both the POREfessional and High Beam and I'm so glad they didn't disappoint. I'm prone to 'wrinkles' under my eyes and after wearing it today I've been so pleased with the results I also used it on my nose, chin and eye lids and my make-up has stayed put and it's made feel so much more confident when they say they're the 'UK's Best Selling Primer' I can definitely see why. I've also fallen in love with this highlighter I just love the way it sits on my skin and the shine it adds to both my cheek and brow bones. I've used highlighters before and have liked the results however with this one i'm more than impressed and can tell it's going to last me a while, as is the POREfessional however both will become a staple piece in my everyday make-up.
A couple of weeks ago I brought the YSL Touche Eclat and I was pleased with the quality of not only the packaging, but also the product itself. So when I found myself at the YSL counter in House of Fraser looking at their Rouge Volupte Shine lipsticks, I feel in love with this sheen coral colour, once that I knew I'd be able to wear with most of my day to day looks. It retails at £24 and as expensive as I knew it was I felt it was a worth while investment because I knew I was paying for quality as well as the name. I'm so pleased I took the plunge as this feels beautiful onto my lips and smells amazing. It's got such a full colour which it achieved extremely easy. As much as I'd love to own more than one, I know this will probably be the only one, however would still highly recommend these lipsticks.

Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment