Saturday 9 January 2016

Christmas Gifts | Lipsticks

L-R Nude Kate, Rouge Scandal, Love Liberty
L-R Nude Kate, Rouge Scandal, Love Liberty
This is a very pretty nude colour that's extremely easy to wear, whether that be day or night. These are the first Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks I have owned and I have since found that they're incredibly long lasting and I've nothing by praise for this collection. As a force of habit I continually re-apply lipstick throughout the day, however with these if I didn't want, I would not have too.

This is the 3rd YSL lipstick I've owned, (I wrote a review of those here) however this shade is from a different collection. This lipstick is one that I've found myself wearing the most throughout the Christmas period. It's a really sweet berry colour, that I've found to suit my complexion perfectly. This although comes across as more of an evening colour is actually great for day and night. It is such a long lasting, very wearable lipstick, that only requires minimal 'top-ups' throughout the day.

This shade is a gorgeous deep berry and therefore gives more of a statement lip compared with Nude Kate. However, the wear is very much the same extremely long lasting and incredibly easy to apply. This is a shade I will probably favour for an evening occasion, however it is a colour that could be paired with a dark outfit to give it a burst of colour.

Do you own any of these? Or have an shade recommendations?
Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment