Saturday 9 January 2016

Christmas Gifts | Pallets


Without Flash
With Flash
This colour is great! I've found it to be a very natural looking blusher and is therefore very easy to wear. I've only recently discovered Charlotte Tilbury and have been thoroughly impressed with the quality of her products. I love wearing blush however have never really found a shade that has suited my skin tone how I want it to until I found this. 

Without Flash
With Flash
I recieved this pallet for my 20th back in October, so technically this isn't a Christmas gift. However, this month is when I've really started using it. This being because I've never been a real lover of eyeshadow and always worried it didn't suit me. However I've now grown to love this selection of colours, my current being 'Dust' as it's extremely pigmented and super glittery. I would highlightly recommend the naked pallets to everyone and I'm looking to expand my collection to the Naked 2 pallet.

Without Flash
With Flash
I'm in love with this duo, the pair complement each other in the most gorgeous way imaginable. I've raves about my Bourjous Bronzer and have used it for years, however it has currently been taking a backseat to this beauty. I've nothing negative to say at all, the two blend together so nicely and are just the perfect pigmentation to complement to skin tone. Also the way the light hits the highlight is 'lush'.

No comments :

Post a Comment